19858Re: [NTB] NoteTab Pro 5.3 and NoteTab Std 5.3 released!

  • Ugly Person
    Jul 7 1:38 PM
      From: "Don - HtmlFixIt.com" <don@...>
      To: <notetab@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Saturday, July 07, 2007 10:03 AM
      Subject: Re: [NTB] NoteTab Pro 5.3 and NoteTab Std 5.3 released!

      > > I click "Get Headlines" and still there is only 5.2.
      > > Is this because I'm still working with version 5.O? Must I first
      > > upgrade to 5.2 and than download 5.3?
      > I used help --> check for updates (about 2nd or third line down is
      > download 5.3). Updated flawlessly for me.

      So it worked for SOMEBODY. It downloaded and installed but it gave me an
      error saying some files had to be updated from my Win2K system disk.
      It failed to recognize my CD. But the program worked anyway. AND I was
      finally able to replace the MS Notepad just like in the good old days.
      As for the sound scheme.... I have no idea where the "use MS Office Sounds"
      option went to but it's no longer orbvious. Still.
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic