19595Re: [NTB] Should I buy this software?

  • Scott Fordin
    Feb 18, 2007
      I'd just like to make two points in addition to the

      First, I've used Notetab Pro for five years or so, and
      it has saved me many, many hours in programmatic text
      processing, HTML, and bulk editing chores. Notetab's
      clip language is really a marvel, and it is well worth
      learning at least the basics. As with other people here,
      I often do my initial design work in Dreamweaver, but do
      the day-to-day maintenance chores in Notetab Pro.

      Second, it is hard to overstate the extraordinary
      levels of peer support available through these mailing
      lists. You are truly not alone when you're using
      Notetab, and that's not something you can say about a
      lot of software.

      Go ahead, buy it! It's a bargain!

      Scott