19592Re: Should I buy this software?

  • sswvfarm1081
    Feb 18, 2007
      Thank you to everyone - I am using the trial Pro version right now.
      I'm sure I will buy it shortly. The price is so reasonable -
      certainly I can afford NoteTab more than my own version of Adobe
      software.

      --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "sswvfarm1081" <sswvfarm1081@...>
      wrote:

      > Hello, I have a website and my son created the pages in
      Dreamweaver.
      > Usually he is not available to edit them for me. I can do simple
      > changes myself and upload the revised pages. However, sometimes I
      > need to do mass edits which take me all day.
      >
      > I found the NoteTab software in a search and I would like to know
      > your opinion -
      >
      > 1) if I buy this, will I be able to get it installed and do the
      mass
      > edits without a long learning curve? I can learn the other
      features
      > later.
      >
      > 2) is this ok to use with pages created in Dreamweaver?
      >
      > 3) should I just try the freeware for what I need to do right now?
      >
      > Sorry to sound so ignorant - I was actually a mainframe programmer
      > for 20 years, but never learned pc/web applications! Now I am in a
      > completely different field and am learning this stuff for my own
      > website by trial and error.
      >
      > Thank you in advance - user groups are the best!
      >
      > Maureen

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic