19588Re: [NTB] Should I buy this software?

  • loro
    Feb 18, 2007
      sswvfarm1081 wrote:
      >1) if I buy this, will I be able to get it installed and do the mass
      >edits without a long learning curve? I can learn the other features
      >later.

      Sure. In addition to the disk search that Jeff mentioned you can do
      replacements in all open documents. It's also possible to make more
      advanced replacements with the help of the built-in scripting language
      ("CLips"). For example you could search for <!-- FOOTER START --> and
      replace everything from there to <!-- FOOTER END -->. There's a Clip list
      where people would be happy to help you with how to do that.

      BTW, you don't have to buy to try. There's a 30 days trial IIRC. I'd get
      the Pro, not Standard. You can see the differences here.
      http://notetab.com/chart.php

      Lotta
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic