19559Opening Multiple Files in 4.95

  • itgurunum1
    Feb 1, 2007
      I've used Notepad Lite for YEARS and love it. However, recently for
      whatever reason I cannot open up more than one file at a time (unless
      it's a text file) by either double-clicking more files or selecting
      multiple and opening them. I use .css and .php files a lot and have
      had no problems with opening more than one file at a time in Notepad
      Lite until just now. Drag and drop works fine. Never had this problem
      before. Even after uninstalling and reinstalling same problem.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic