      From: notetab@yahoogroups.com [mailto:notetab@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
      Don Arrowsmith
      Sent: Saturday, December 02, 2006 7:48 AM
      To: notetab@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [NTB] NoteTab doesn't show in Open With Program list

      I have NoteTab Pro v5.1 running on Windows XP SP2. It works great with
      this execption: If I right-click a file in Win Explorer and choose
      Open With then Choose Program, NoteTab doesn't show up in the list of
      Other Programs. If I then choose Browse, get to the NoteTab program
      folder, select the executable and click Open; it still doesn't show up
      on the list.

      For file types like TXT that are already associated with NoteTab,
      NoteTab shows as the Recommended Program.

      Thanks for any suggestions,
      Don