19473NoteTab doesn't show in Open With Program list

  • Don Arrowsmith
    Dec 2, 2006
      I have NoteTab Pro v5.1 running on Windows XP SP2. It works great with
      this execption: If I right-click a file in Win Explorer and choose
      Open With then Choose Program, NoteTab doesn't show up in the list of
      Other Programs. If I then choose Browse, get to the NoteTab program
      folder, select the executable and click Open; it still doesn't show up
      on the list.

      For file types like TXT that are already associated with NoteTab,
      NoteTab shows as the Recommended Program.

      Thanks for any suggestions,
      Don
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic