19242Re: Re: [NTB] NoteTab Std 5.1 Printing Problem

  • Margaret Peloquin
    Sep 11, 2006
      I have encountered the same problem but assumed that I had something
      set wrong and have not had time to run it down. And Jeff, these are
      nromally set in the page setup properties in NTB. Which in both Jack's
      case and in my case are correctly setup, we think.

      Jeff Scism wrote:

      > Aren't those set normally in the PRINTER properties?
      >
      > kjack_98 wrote:
      > > I have used NoteTab Std for a long time & consider it my premier
      > > software. With Version 4.95 printing was never a problem but since
      > > installing v5.1 I cannot configure "The Header and Footer fields" to
      > > make them work. Don't misunderstand. ..I can put the tokens in, but the
      > > printed page does not reflect my set up.
      > > I like to have the title on the top of document, plus the page number
      > > & page count.
      > > On the bottom I would the source of the document printed.
      > > Please help!
      > >
      > > Jack
      > >

      > > The NoteTab Clips List: http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/ntb- clips/
      > > The NoteTab Off Topic List: http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/ntb-
      > > Fookes Software: http://www.fookes. us, <http://www.fookes.us,>
      > http://www.fookes. com <http://www.fookes.com>
      > >
      > > Yahoo! Groups Links

      Margaret Peloquin, Head Librarian / EVC
      Austin Community College
      3401 Webberville Rd, Austin, Texas 78702
      512.223.5117 // Fax: 512.223.5111
      peloquin@... // http://library.austincc.edu