19180Re: [NTB] Free upgrade ?

  • freeop
    Aug 23 6:00 AM
      alice ttlg wrote:
      > Where do we go to get the upgrade fro half price? I looked around
      > fookes.com the other night and didn't see anything about a special
      > price for v4 users...

      Hi Alice,

      Within NoteTab Pro, click on "Help/Check for Updates". If you are
      connected to the internet, it should connect up to the "Folkes Software
      News and Updates". On mine, on the Second Headline it says "Update
      Offers". And the second topic says "Click here to get a 50% Discount on
      your NoteTab Pro 5.0 upgrade"

      Just click on that and it will take you to the correct place for the
      upgrade.

      Hope this helps.
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic