19066Re: [NTB] move customizations to upgrade?

  • Don - HtmlFixIt.com
    Jul 31, 2006
      debra_overbey wrote:
      > Hi,
      > I just upgraded from NoteTab Pro 4.95 to 5 (smoothly). Is there a way
      > to import my Favorites to 5 AND I added several customized clips to the
      > HTML library. Is there a way to easily/quickly import those without re-
      > creating each one?
      >
      > (Also, I'm a bit surprised that the HTML library doesn't reflect some
      > of newer standards - e.g., closing elements in tags like line break
      >
      > THANKS for any help!
      1. If you can find those clips in your existing library folder and place
      them where the new clips go you should be all set and not need to
      recreate the clips. If you need more on how to do that, you might want
      to ask on the clips list.

      2. It's always been there: View Options HTML xhtml and you will see that
      notetab does support the "newer standards" and in fact ntp 4.9x did as well.
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic