18816Re: multiple favorite folders

  • tiptoebasoon
    Jun 3, 2006
      Thanks DAVE

      If you're suggesting that chaining files with comas in the parameter
      might create a discrete set, I found '/F=apples,tangelos' loads all
      favorite files as usual, including apples.fvr and tangelos.fvr, plus
      creates and loads as default 'apples,tangelos.fvr'.

      BTW, is there a way to designate alternate .ini files for NTP?

      --tiptoebasoon

      --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "dave" <dmc43959@...> wrote:

      > Hi
      > you can have multiple favorite files though why not
      favorite.Fr,favorite.fvr
      > same folder.
      > THANKYOU DAVE M

      named 'Favorites';
      > > but is it possible to specify alternative folders of favorites,
      which
      > > could be loaded, with say, different shortcuts?
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic