18812Re: [NTB] multiple favorite folders

  • Alec Burgess(g)
    Jun 1, 2006
      Hi Tiptoe:
      From Help-CommandLine parameters:
      >>/F=FavoritesFileName Specify an alternative Favorites list file name
      (without extension or path). The file name must follow the equal sign. Do
      not use any spaces before or after the equal. Favorites lists must be in the
      Favorites subfolder. If the file does not exist, it will be created. If you
      want the files in the list to open automatically on startup, make sure you
      check the Auto Load Favorites option in the Options dialog box.
      <<
      Regards ... Alec