18771Re: [NTB] Corrupted NoteTab...

  • Jeff Scism
    May 8, 2006
      I 'think" the wrapping problem somehow is saved into teh document, try
      pasting it off to a new doc and saving it, after deleting the old one
      (OR save under a different file name for safety) Then try to work on the
      new copy. That would indicate whether otr bnot something about THAT doc
      is at fault, or a system wide bug.

      ~~

      Jeffery Scism,
      USGenWeb Project Local Coordinator Rep
      NC/NE region

      Midgie wrote:

      >OK
      >Dammmmmm!
      >
      >That was just a guess at the cause Jody!
      >
      >After replacing just now - it was doing it again!!!!
      >
      >So I tossed it again, inc all the stuff that windows did not toss - and
      >reset up (big pia) with the freshly d/l NT...
      >
      >STILL DOING IT!!
      >
      >Discovered the problem is WORD WRAP.......
      >Stuff is not disappearing but the joined lines of a selected paragraph runs
      >so far off screen (a single line) that it appears all else is gone!!!
      >
      >Just read there is a problem with word wrap!!!
      >Never used the toggle thing - but just before this happened changed wrap to
      >70 - to 60.... then changed it back................... That did something
      >to the prog, but why it is still in effect with a new app I cannot guess....
      >
      >Since I use that all the time and if I cannot use it it makes the utility
      >useless to me - need to find a way to get it back to wrap......
      >
      >I have tried everything I could find in the program!!!!
      >
      >Geneva

      >Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic