18445Re: [NTB] Differentiating two separate installations

  • rpdooling
    Jan 18, 2006
      eric> However amongst the welter of tabs of open files, the key
      eric> OTL files take a time to find.

      This thread is giving me a headache. If you go to Options | Tab Bar
      and put a check in "Show File Extension" you can SEE in the tab that
      it's an OTL file, so how can it "take a time to find" the otl files in
      the welter of open files?

      rpd

      --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "Fay Johnston" <feigh@i...> wrote:

      > > The Problem:
      > >
      > > How to get .TXT files to open in one copy of
      > > NoteTab and .OTL files in the other ?
      > > _________________________________
      > I don't know about OTL, because I don't use that, but in file
      associations
      > in NoteTab Light I have txt, and in html files in NoteTab Pro I have
      html
      > and other file types, but nothing in associations at all. Text files
      open in
      > NT Light, the others open in Pro. (I haven't said "Replace Windows
      NotePad"
      > in either.) I dare say that the same idea would work with two
      instances of
      > Pro, and there's no harm in trying.

    • Show all 17 messages in this topic