18444Re: [NTB] Differentiating two separate installations

  • Fay Johnston
    Jan 17, 2006

      > The Problem:
      >
      > How to get .TXT files to open in one copy of
      > NoteTab and .OTL files in the other ?
      I don't know about OTL, because I don't use that, but in file associations
      in NoteTab Light I have txt, and in html files in NoteTab Pro I have html
      and other file types, but nothing in associations at all. Text files open in
      NT Light, the others open in Pro. (I haven't said "Replace Windows NotePad"
      in either.) I dare say that the same idea would work with two instances of
      Pro, and there's no harm in trying.
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic