18398Need help with note tab

  • H.Powell
    Dec 29, 2005
      I have a question. Is it possible to view a web page in note tab pro using
      other browsers such as Opera, firefox, or Mozilla? By default, my note tab
      program uses IE which works just fine. However, I would like to view my web
      page in other browsers to see if it looks the same as it does in IE. I
      guess my question is, can note tab pro be configured to view a web page
      through multiple browsers....i.e, first in IE then in Netscape and or Opera
      and so on?

      I'm concerned that the HTML and DHTML codes that I use may not be
      recognized by other browsers and may change the way my web page look.

      Harold ( newbie )

      Virus Database (VPS): 0552-2, 12/29/2005
      Tested on: 12/29/2005 8:00:47 PM