18283Need help reformatting text for line length

  • grandstaffnc
    Nov 26, 2005
      Could somebody give a simple series of steps to reformat text to a
      fixed line length, say 65 characters, when it has already been
      formatted to a shorter length, say 60 characters.

      I tried "Reformat Lines" but it doesn't "lengthen" the lines from 60
      to 65. I have WordWrap set at 65 in Options, but I'm wanting to redo
      some earlier 60 character articles to the new line length.

      I'm using Notetab Pro.

      Thanks to Don for solving my previous dilemma.

      Dan
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic