18281Re: What can notetab do for me?

  • rpdooling
    Nov 25, 2005
      Dear Lynee

      For starters you can have as many files open as you want. It's fast
      and solid. Impossible to describe all the features.

      Based on you being a writer, I recommend you go to HELP | HELP TOPICS
      | How . . . | and then look at "Manage Documents" and "Create Outline

      Outlines are text files with "headings" These headings can be
      chapters or plot points or story beats or topics that you handle. The
      choice is yours.

      Hope that helps. If you have problems, try to thoroughly and
      specifically state what's on your mind and others will help you.

      Good luck,

      --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "lynneed56" <lynneed56@y...> wrote:
      > Hiya all and welcome.
      > I know that Notetab is a useful tool, but I'm not sure how to use nor
      > what it can do for me. I'm currently writing a book and want to know
      > how notetab can speed up this process, as I'm trying to amalgamate
      > material from lots of different sources.
      > Can anyone help please?
      > Regards, Lynnee
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic