18247Re: [NTB] Re: Using NT for Nanowrimo

  • Mike Brown
    Oct 30, 2005
      Jacques -- thanks for your contribution. I've followed your posts on the GTD
      forums and lists for many years; I even read your message where you
      mentioned the trick of using an OTL as a pasteboard, a trick which I used at
      my last job.

      I'll probably try Richard's clips first, though if I find myself spending
      more time tinkering with clips than I do writing the novel, I may have to
      fall back to your approach :)

      all best -- mike brown
      http://highunimportance.blogspot.com