18246Re: [NTB] Re: Using NT for Nanowrimo

  • Mike Brown
    Oct 30, 2005
      Richard -- thanks so much for contributing these macros to the group! I'm
      both impressed and humbled. I'll download them this week and give them a
      try.

      BTW, I visited your site and was impressed all over again. Thanks for taking
      the time out of your working schedule to mess around with these clips.
      Although, truth be told, I myself often prefer tinkering with Word or
      MacroExpress macros to actually writing. The "gee whiz" of a smartly
      executed macro or clip always exceeds the "oh no" of what I've spent an hour
      having written.

      all best -- mike brown