18244Re: [NTB] Re: Using NT for Nanowrimo
- Oct 30 12:28 PM2005/10/30, Mike Brown <brownstudy@...>:
> Thanks for the advice, RP. I do have NTPro, but have never cracked the clipThere is a way without clip if you don't want to.
> programming; it looks kinda
Have one file chronological (my main NTB file is a weekly otl, that
logs anything, as it is my default pasteboard). You can even have a
pasteboard divider wiyh the date (hm, I manually update it each
Then when you write a bit of your book, jot your ideas sequentially.
End of day (or at any review time of your roughs), set a MyBook.otl
file as pasteboard. Then in your roughs you select chunks, and copy
Then in MyBook.otl you reorder as you want, whilst you still have the
chrono in the main log file.
At least, that's how I proceed for a lot of subjects :)
• GTD Demo : http://avm.free.fr/en/EN-PimliPoche.html
• French : http://avm.free.fr/apps/PimliPocheFr.zip
• bLog : http://avm.online.fr/tidlipo.html
• site : http://avm.online.fr
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>