18241Re: [NTB] Re: Using NT for Nanowrimo

  • Mike Brown
    Oct 30, 2005
      Thanks for the advice, RP. I do have NTPro, but have never cracked the clip
      programming; it looks kinda straightforward but I've never had a need to
      learn it as my needs up to this point have been minimal.

      My idea of breaking out the entries by day was so that I could quickly
      determine the daily word count and ensure I was on track. I may still do
      that. I may make time next weekend to mess about with clips.

      regards -- meb