18165Re: [NTB] Re: Will Notetab Pro let me copy and paste from web pages and capture...

  • Don - htmlfixit.com
    Oct 1, 2005
      it may work in IE, I didn't try it. It doesn't seem to work in firefox
      for me.

      Here is a page that explains a little bit:
      http://www.squarefree.com/bookmarklets/

      What I do is make a link in a web page (to make a web page open a new
      file in notetab, then do modify/document to html/with paragraph tags.
      Insert an href tag and insert the bookmarklet as the url (all on one
      line). The descriptive text is what it will show as under bookmarks.
      Then either right click and add to bookmarks, or drag it to your links
      toolbar (my favorite as there is now a button to do it).
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic