18107Re: [NTB] printing problem

  • hsavage
    Sep 8, 2005
      Edward Iglesias wrote:
      > Greetings All,
      >
      > I am experiencing a problem printing out a document.
      > The third paragraph seems to be collapsing into one
      > line. I was able to make it print correctly by simply
      > inserting an extra return in the center of the
      > paragraph. Is there a simple solution to this?
      >
      > Edward Iglesias

      Edward,

      Are you using the built-in 'Print' function or the 3rd party utility
      Txtprint? It can be downloaded from "http://www.notetab.com/download.php".

      Sounds as if you're not using Txtprint, I use it frequently and never
      have problems. I believe you'll have more success with print jobs using it.

      If you download Txtprint be sure to click the link on the same line for
      the Clipbook library written for use with it.

      To make Txtprint most accessible you'll have to add icons for each clip
      to a Personal Toolbar.

      ºvº
      05.09.09
      hrs > hsavage@...