17963Re: [NTB] Time/Date Icon changeable content?

  • BK
    Jul 19, 2005
      Thanks Mike,

      that did the trick.

      I "KNEW" NoteTab could do it!

      Life is good ... my headache is gone ...

      it's funny how such a little thing can aggravate you so much.

      --BK

      At 02:30 PM 7/19/2005, you wrote:
      > > Is it possible to add anything to what plays out onscreen?
      > >
      > > 11:32 7/19/2005 -- is what I get when I click the icon.
      > >
      > > Could it possibly be changed to include my name with the date inside an
      > > HTML comment?
      >
      >_____________________
      >
      >Dear BK:
      >In PRO I got :
      >
      ><!-- Approved Jul 19, 2005 at 13:15 by Mike Hopkins -->
      >
      >using the F5 key after I entered the following string in the
      >VIEW >> OPTIONS >> TOOLS >> Date Filter":
      >
      >"<!-- Approved" MMM dd, yyyy "at" HH:mm "by Mike Hopkins -->"
      >
      >A little experimentation showed that the quotes are necessary.
      >I didn't try to see if there is a limit to the length of a message.
      >Check the help files for the format of date/time.
      >Neat. Good question!!
      >

      >Mike Hopkins
      >ironmike |AT| inav.net
      >

      >The NoteTab Clips List:
      >The NoteTab Off Topic List:
      >Fookes Software: <http://www.fookes.us,>http://www.fookes.us,
      >http://www.fookes.com

      > *
      >

      >----------

      All information in this Communication, including attachments is strictly
      confidential and intended solely for delivery to and authorized use by the
      addressee(s) identified above, and may contain privileged, confidential,
      proprietary and/or trade secrets information entitled to protection and/or
      recipient, please take notice that any use, distribution or copying of this
      Communication, and/or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance
      upon it, is unauthorized and may be unlawful. If you have received this
      Communication in error, please notify sender and delete this Communication
      from your computer.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic