      From: notetab@yahoogroups.com [mailto:notetab@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of
      Bert Byfield
      Sent: Saturday, 25 June 2005 2:41 a.m.
      To: notetab@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [NTB] Creating a Clip

      > > The reason I came onto your product in the first place is
      > > because I want to do this:
      > > ^!Replace \n <BR> WTRA
      > > ie replace line feeds with <BR>

      I'm still working on doing all selected lines, but what I'm using right
      now is (first line is title):

      <BR> at EOL
      ^!Jump LINE_END
      ^!Jump +001

      This will put a <BR> at the end of the line where the cursor is, and
      move the cursor to the next line, so for a range of lines you can just
      keep double-clicking on the clip.
      I *do* have clips to change a block of text into a Table or a List, if
      that is your end goal Once I got these three clips, working on
      changing all of a selected text to <BR>s went to a low priority task.