17859Re: [NTB] NoteTab and XP (SP2)

  • Jason W.
    May 24, 2005
      > On Tue, 24 May 2005, harvsegal wrote:

      > > Can someone please update me on the position with
      > > NoteTab running on SP2.
      > >
      > > I installed SP2 last year and found problems getting it
      > > to replace Notepad.

      Harvey,

      Last I knew, Jody was working on a clip to do that but I'm not sure if
      it ever got done. You can replace Notepad if you go spelunking in your
      Windows directory and delete a couple of files, but it's not for the
      faint of heart.

      On 5/24/05, Patricia Tidmarsh <patricia@...> wrote:

      > Isnt there an SP3 now? If so, has anyone used it? I had to uninstall SP2
      > because it caused problems.

      Patricia,

      There's a possibility that MS might release SP3 but I don't think it's
      confirmed yet.

      --
      HTH, YMMV, HANW :)

      Jason

      EL-M Computer Help List - Computer help for listowners and list moderators
      http://groups-beta.google.com/group/EL-M-ComputerHelp/about

      On June 1, 2001, Steve Ballmer, CEO of Microsoft, told the Chicago
      Sun-Times: "Linux is cancer." Unsurprisingly that's incorrect; LINUX
      was released on August 25th 1991 and is therefore a Virgo.
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic