17760Re: How to read Unicode Tamil on Notetab

  • mail_to_subu
    Apr 5, 2005
      Hi

      Thanks for this help

      Re. displaying Tamil
      ------------------------
      However I've tried to do exactly as what you have said - (i.e.) cut
      and paste and change font to Latha ... but still it does NOT display
      Tamil

      Re. Typing in Tamil
      --------------------------
      As of now I am ONLY looking at display.

      I'd hasten to add, Thanks for your help on typing, and I WILL use
      these tips when I try typing in unicode Tamil

      Regards

      Subramaniam

      --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "dave" <dmc43959@b...> wrote:
      > Hi
      > NTS is notetab standard and it can not display tamil BUT If you
      copy and
      > paste you blog page into notepad set the font to latha it can
      display tamil
      > ,to type tamil you would probably have to change you keyboard
      setting to
      > tamil.
      > THANKYOU DAVE

      > > I've checked the Notetab help. Couldn't figure it out myself
      > >
      > > Can someone please tell me how to display unicode TAMIL
      > > charecters on NoteTab
      > >

      > > Thanks in advance for your time and efforts
      > >
      > > Subramaniam
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic