17732Re: Re[2]: [NTB] dictionary

    Apr 1 7:19 AM
      Hi Adrien,

      >If you find a list of dutch words and add them to the
      >"Dictionaries\Default.udt"
      >I think you will have what you want . I would think a page of
      >dutch and change it to a single list and add it ??

      Good idea Dave, but if the UDT gets too big for some reason it
      bogs down the closing time of the spelling checker dialog. Yet,
      still better than copy/paste into Word.

      Adrien, try looking at Addictive Software for a Dutch dictionary.
      It has to be a version that is for their spelling checker, the
      one one NoteTab uses, of version 2.x. The 3.x dictionaries will
      not work, because we have not upgraded to that version yet in
      NoteTab.

      Also, if you can find a good public domain Dutch word list, you
      can write me with the size zipped information and I'll let you
      know to send it eMail or uploaded to a site for me to get. I can
      then compile it into a regular dictionary for NoteTab. It takes a
      very long time to compile (ties up my computer), so make sure
      your word list is complete. Write me at Jody@..., please.

      Happy Tab'n,