17608Re: [NTB] Re: Unable to enter new text in Find dialog

  • hsavage
    Feb 11, 2005
      bjonhale wrote:

      > --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "Dave" <dmc43959@b...> wrote:
      >
      > I did try removing the sections in the INI file before. That
      has the
      > interesting effect of allowing it to work once. But after the
      first
      > time it goes back to the same old problem.
      >
      > I installed the new msftedit.dll into the Windows/System32
      directory
      > to no avail. I tried to move the riched32.dll from that
      directory but
      > something keeps copying it back. Its only 4 KB. Still no change.
      >
      > Any other suggestions?
      > Brent

      bj...,

      Before starting NoteTab try moving the NoteTab/Pro.ini file
      completely out of the path. When you restart NoteTab it will
      build a new ini file. It won't have any of the custom things you
      may have added but it will be a clean ini file.

      If that doesn't help, I would try a reinstall of NoteTab. If you
      feel adventurous you might delete, or move, all the files in the
      NoteTab main folder, leave the executable, NotePro.exe in place
      so you can re-install with no trouble, leave the subfolders also,
      I don't think there's anything in them that will affect the
      operation of NoteTab.

      ºvº
      05.02.11
      hrs > hsavage@...