17607Re: Unable to enter new text in Find dialog

  • bjonhale
    Feb 11, 2005
      --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "Dave" <dmc43959@b...> wrote:
      > Hi
      > Have you tried editing the ini file and removing all the find and
      replace
      > listed and then restarting notetab again and or also try replacing
      the rich
      > edit control in windows.
      >
      > THANKYOU DAVE in au

      I did try removing the sections in the INI file before. That has the
      interesting effect of allowing it to work once. But after the first
      time it goes back to the same old problem.

      I installed the new msftedit.dll into the Windows/System32 directory
      to no avail. I tried to move the riched32.dll from that directory but
      something keeps copying it back. Its only 4 KB. Still no change.

      Any other suggestions?
      Brent
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic