17465Rob Henrichon of Ontrack Interactive Media - RE: [NTB] using xml code in lower case

  • Rob Henrichon
    Jan 11, 2005
      Hi Clint,

      I just started investigating Flex -
      I have been a Flash designer for years and just getting into the "back-end"
      database side of applications at present.

      just write your code as usual in notetab, highlight the entire page (or
      select all)
      and hit Ctrl + L (this is the lower case command in Notetab)

      select it all again - and paste into Flex where needed.

      Hope this provides a solution for you.

      ALOHA for now -

      Regards,

      Rob Henrichon