17194Re: [NTB] missing paste board sound

    Nov 3, 2004
      Hi Pete,

      >> I thought of re-installing Notetab Pro from the disk I ordered
      >> from Jody, but I can't recall how the process goes for making
      >> sure I have the current version after doing that, and what I
      >> need to do to make sure it still knows I'm a registered user.
      >> For future reference, could someone remind me of that...

      The CD does not have your bong wav. It has the ones you
      downloaded, Nicole's, Eric's and one other from Nicole saying
      NoteTab. She has a nice voice and good sounding .wav files. They
      are all of her saying something, no sounds of camera shutters,
      etc. ;) You'll need to find your bong.wav and configure it.

      I have no idea how the sound got messed up, but maybe with
      everything you did the path was no longer there to the sound.
      Once you find your bong wav you can reconfigure it of course.

      Download CSE HTML Validator Lite - it is freeware, does not time
      out, etc. and does a good job of validating web pages so that
      they work correctly in all browsers. It works directly from
      NoteTab's Tool menu and a nice Clipbook Library is made so that
      when you click on an error it highlights that line in the HTML
      file! Really makes validating HTML pages easy and fast! You can
      test it out online and download from my main:

      NoteTabbers Assistant Page
      http://www.notetab.net/

      You can't miss the online checking form to put in the link to
      whatever web page you want. I'm sure you'll at least download the
      freeware version once you see the online version work! :)

      If you decide to buy it, I can give a 10% discount to you. Use this
      coupon when you order: NOTETABSAVE10

      Download CSE Validator Lite Now!
      http://home.earthlink.net/~5wink/dl/cselite652.exe

      Happy Tab'n,