17147Re: [NTB] When do you plan NoteTab to be SP2 aware?

    Oct 14, 2004
      Hi Jeff,

      >Hey all, I am using xpsp2, with note tab pro, every
      >thing works great...J B

      I think you will find that the Replace/Restore MS Notepad feature
      got broke. -jody

      >> Thank you for your message! Eric said that he hopes to have a
      >> maintenance release (minor upgrade) available for NoteTab by
      >> the end of October. That could man by January, or even later,
      >> and might even mean by the end of October. :) I cannot say if
      >> the features you mention below will be added. I don't know if
      >> they would be considered SP2 aware, or just added features. If
      >> it is just a matter of pointing some code towards it, then
      >> there might be a chance that it will be done so long as it
      >> worked well with NoteTab how it is now. It may depend a lot on
      >> the input control. Notepad uses the Microsoft Rich Edit Control
      >> (riched32.dll) and so does NoteTab Standard/Light, but Pro does
      >> not. So, perhaps it has a better chance of getting added in
      >> NoteTab Standard/Light. If it is simply a shell enhancement,
      >> then maybe it is easy to implement and added in all our
      >> software when applicative.

      In Jesus' Love,
      Bro. Jody Adair
      Prov. 3:5-7; 4:20-23
      www.purewords.org

      Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves:
      be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.
      Matthew 10:16

      (o o)
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic