17143Re: Find and replace hyperlinks

  • dpasseng
    Oct 13, 2004
      --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "richardharrington1223"
      <richardharrington1223@y...> wrote:
      > I have a website with several hundred pages. Each page has a
      > hyperlink (the same hyperlink) that allows a visitor to access a
      > Table of Contents (TOC) for the website. I have modified the TOC and
      > given it a new name and hyperlink address. Is there a way to use
      > NoteTab Pro to find the old hyperlink and replace it with the new
      > hyperlink?
      > I also need to 'find and replace' a number of e-mail addresses. Can
      > NoteTab Pro help me do this?
      > Dick

      Yes very much so. Under search use search disk
      open all documents necessary and make the change with search and replace.

      for email addresses, you use the same
      I would strongly encourage you to mask email addresses using the
      on-line tool here:
      for the reasons explained in that document.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic