17142Re: [NTB] Find and replace hyperlinks

  • hsavage
    Oct 13, 2004
      richardharrington1223 wrote:

      > I have a website with several hundred pages. Each page has a
      > hyperlink (the same hyperlink) that allows a visitor to access a
      > Table of Contents (TOC) for the website. I have modified the TOC and
      > given it a new name and hyperlink address. Is there a way to use
      > NoteTab Pro to find the old hyperlink and replace it with the new
      > hyperlink?
      >
      > I also need to 'find and replace' a number of e-mail addresses. Can
      > NoteTab Pro help me do this?
      >
      > Dick

      Dick,

      Both the above should be fairly easy, provided you have a duplicate of
      your website on your hard drive. This is almost a necessity for a great
      number of files to be edited.

      You could download each file into NoteTab that needs editing with your
      ftp program, edit it, re-upload, go to the next. Not very efficient.

      hrs
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic