17118Re: [NTB] Double click txt file => open on new tab in NoteTab

  • fspafford
    Oct 1, 2004
      --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, loro <loro-spam01-@t...> wrote:
      > fspafford wrote:
      > >I would like to be able to double-click a text (.txt) file and have
      > >NoteTab, which is already running, open the file on a new tab.
      >
      > You would have to associate Notetab with text files. Easiest done
      from
      > within Notetab.
      > View | Options -> Associations tab
      > There you can add all file types that you want Notetab to open by
      default.

      > Lotta

      I tried this, but this only works if Notetab is not running. If
      Notetab is
      running, and I double click a text (.txt) file, Notetab opens but the
      text file
      is not shown in Notetab.

      Frank
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic