      From: Jody <kjv-av1611@...>
      To: <notetab@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [NTB] how to implement sounds DL on NTP site?

      Usaid >Hi Al,

      Usaid >There are a few places. You do not have to put the sounds in
      Usaid >NoteTab's Sounds folder, but if you do, then it is easier to
      Usaid >write Clips to access them.

      Usaid >MS Office sounds under the View menu. (Dulled/greyed when not available)
      Usaid >Tab bar (Configure)
      Usaid >Tools (Configure)
      Usaid >Toolbar (Click Sound check box and configure)

      Usaid >>Does anyone know how to implement the sounds download offered on the NT site
      Usaid >>
      Usaid >>
      Usaid >>Thanks
      Usaid >>
      Usaid >>TUCSON-WEBDESIGN.com - Al Guevara
      Usaid >>
      Usaid >>Specializing in: eBay · Search engine optimization
      Usaid >>Submissions · Inclusions · PPC· Web repair and
      Usaid >>maintenance Web hosting · Domains · E-mail
      Usaid >>
      Usaid >>¤º°`°º ,¸¸, º°`°º¤ ¤^¤ ¤º°`°º ,¸¸, º°`°º¤
      Usaid >>
      Usaid >> * tel= 520-398-6132 fax= 928-396-7060
      Usaid >> * IM: Icq 39328635 - Aim albabes - Y! albaby99
      Usaid >> * mailto:al@...
      Usaid >>
      Usaid >>
      Usaid >>
      Usaid >>
      Usaid >>
      Usaid >>
      Usaid >>
      Usaid >>Fookes Software Home: http://www.fookes.us/redir
      Usaid >>
      Usaid >>The NoteTab Clips List: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ntb-clips/
      Usaid >>
      Usaid >>The NoteTab Off Topic List: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ntb-offtopic/
      Usaid >>
      Usaid >>Yahoo! Groups Links
      Usaid >>
      Usaid >>
      Usaid >>
      Usaid >>

      Usaid >Happy Tab'n,
      Usaid >Jody Adair

      Usaid >NoteTabbers Assistant Page Sojourners Software
      Usaid >http://www.notetab.net http://www.sojourner.us/software
      Usaid >http://www.fookes.us http://www.clean-funnies.com

      Usaid >Fookes Software Home: http://www.fookes.us/redir

      Usaid >