16897Re: [NTB] keep bookmarks in a file when it is reopened

    Aug 2, 2004
      Hi Rob,

      No, the bookmarks are lost after you close the file. They are
      also lost in between Outline Topics. If you need help with Clips,
      please signup for the Clips list. See the footer in any [NTB]
      message.

      Welcome to Bookmarks
      Last updated on 08-02-2004 by Jody Adair
      http://www.notetab.net/zip/bookmark.zip

      This is a Library to use for setting and going to bookmarks. Read
      the highlighted Clips for information about its section such as:
      Text Bookmarks, Single Click Bookmarks... Be sure to run the "-
      Setup -" Clip to designate the bookmark format you want to use
      and where to insert the bookmarks. It inserts text into your
      document, so please read "Text Bookmarks" and the popup boxes,
      especially in the "Remove All Bookmarks" Clip. (It's not as risky
      as it sounds, really! This comes with a no money back guarantee
      though! :) There one click Clips to insert bookmarks, remove
      them, scan through, remove all, and more. You can make it so that
      the bookmark designator you create is highlighted. The bookmark
      designators and the one clickers are stored in an INI file called
      stored in the bookmarks.ini file in the NoteTab Libraries folder.

      There's a Clip that adds almost all of the Clips so that you can
      put it on your default Clipbar (registered users only) and only
      open the Library when you want to for whatever reason. It comes
      with an icon for the Clipbar at no extra charge! :) My help
      Outline for "Information on Clips and the Clipbar" is also in the
      zip file. The Library can be toggled on/off the Libraries Bar
      from the Clipbar. The Library works in NoteTab Outlines also!
      (See the very bottom of the Clip.) (There's some examples of
      using Clips to use NoteTab's bookmarks as well so you don't have
      to do a bunch of clicking if you are not a keyboard person. :)

      Fookes Software Home (Allow cookie to be set please. :)
      NoteTabbers Assistant Page (for more Clips and Libraries)
      http://www.notetab.net
      Buy with secure PayPal: http://www.notetab.net/html/paypal.htm
      Buy using mail order: http://www.notetab.net/html/prtorder.htm

      General Information...

      >Is there a method to saving bookmarks in a file when you close it
      >out? When I reopen the file - the bookmarks are gone. They are so
      >helpful when coding - there must be a way.

      Happy Tab'n,