- Jul 25 10:52 AMI just reinstalled NoteTab Lite, having gotten a message that the program
had been corrupted, possibly by a virus (which wasn't the case,
Having uninstalled and reinstalled, I have to ask a couple of questions,
since I've forgotten certain aspects of setting the program up.
1. I get a message saying that a .txt file hasn't been properly loaded
because of possible null characters. Therefore, I should set "filter binary
codes." But I can't find this under View|Options|Files as the Help program
2. The icon for .txt files is still Note Pad rather than the red NoteTab
that I prefer.
3. How do I get rid of the toolbar that lists all the files I've called up
4. Is there a new version of NoteTab Lite? Mine is 4.86c.
Thanks very much.
- Next post in topic >>