      From: everykid@... [mailto:everykid@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, July 20, 2004 7:01 PM
      To: notetab@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [NTB] (unknown)

      Hi, I followed the setup procedures to the "T" but now when I open
      NoteTabPro I get a message saying the MKitF.exe has not been fully loaded
      and that I should use "Filter Binary Codes" if I want to load the entire
      file next time. What does that mean? How do I use "Filter Binary Codes." I
      saw no reference to such as the program was being downloaded.
      Also, what is the best source for basic information, such as how to set
      where lines split, etc.?
      I'll appreciate any help!
      Phil Smith

      Yahoo! Groups Links