16696Re: [NTB]

  • Charlie
    May 18 8:51 AM
      I also use WinXP, and as far as I know XP will continue to use those
      icons
      for the files, because it can be set per extension, no matter what
      program
      is used for that extension.

      And about the error you get, it probably says that the document
      contains
      binary codes. You can disable this by going to "view -> options" in
      the
      "Files" tab, deactivate "Filter binary codes"

      greetings,
      Marcel de Jong

      (just 'discovered' this support group)...

      I too have been getting error messages on opening NT Std. They refer
      to binary codes. I've gone through the above suggestions to de-
      activate it, but don't see a prompt or box to uncheck 'filter...' in
      the 'Files' tab as mentioned. How else could I get it to work?

      TIA
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic