16680Re: [NTB] Replace Large Selection?

    May 9 3:41 PM
      Hi Douglas,

      The problem you are have normally is because the riched32.dll is
      corrupt. Try renaming your current one found in your Systems
      folder to something like riched32.dll.old You can get a copy off
      your Windows installation CD, or search for it on the Internet.
      If you need more help with this, please sign up for the NoteTab
      OffTopic list and ask there. (See my signature line or go to the
      link below to sign up for the list.)

      either of the links below. We use yahoogroups for the lists.
      Please read the following if you decide to sign up!

      If you sign up for any of the discussion lists, please do *not*
      post questions about NoteTab Clips and other scripting languages
      (such as RegExp, Perl, VB, etc.) on the NoteTab Basic list.

      discussion takes place on the ntb-OffTopic list. MailBag
      Assistant, Easy Thumbnails, Easy Imager, and Album Express list
      are for discussion of those programs.

      are a lot more flexible, for instance, Clips can be/and are
      welcomed on the HTML list. Thanks!!!

      http://www.fookes.us/maillist.htm

      http://www.fookes.com/regnow.html?2448&item=home ;) Thanks!

      >I just downloaded and installed notetab for the second time after a
      >system crash. My first download worked perfect but after the crash,
      >I downloaded the program and when I open the program to start using
      >it I keep getting the followin message that pops up in a box:
      >Confirm "Replace Large Selection? Yes or No. Regardless of what I
      >choose the program will not let me type anything into the screen. It
      >keeps popping up with the Replace Large Selection?

      Happy Topics,
      Jody

      The NoteTab Off-Topic List
      All Fookes Software mailing lists: