      From: Jody
      To: notetab@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, April 26, 2004 11:38 PM
      Subject: Re: [NTB] Lost HELP

      Hi Ed,

      They are the same. If you are running Win95 and earlier versions
      of IE5.5 or there abouts you'll need the .hlp style Help files.
      That's just a rough short reply by a very tired person. Good
      NoteNite, Jody. :)

      Happy Tab'n,
      Jody Adair

      NoteTabbers Assistant Page Clean-Funnies dot com
      http://www.notetab.net www.clean-funnies.com

      Yahoo! Groups Links