16483Re: [NTB] NoteTabPro

  • Larry Thomas
    Mar 31, 2004
      At 09:26 PM 3/31/04 -0000, you wrote:
      >Upon the recommendation of a cyber-friend, I bought NoteTabPro a few
      >days ago. I also downloaded the manual and attempted to read it... I
      >can do many things, but working in HTML is not yet one of them. Is
      >there a one-step-at-a-time manual or set of instructions for
      >NoteTabPro for people whose technical skills rival those of an
      >azalea? Thank you!

      Hi Kent,

      Here is some information from my Helper outline file:

      From: Julie <gleits@...>
      Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2003 15:30:22 -0400

      Here's an old post I've saved regarding tutorials/help with Notetab. I'm
      not sure if all these links still work.

      Jim Hall has some excellent basic starter pages:
      http://jimbow.com

      Joe Barta, a NoteTabber, has an excellent HTML
      tutorial for the computer challenged:
      http://www.pagetutor.com/tack/toc.html

      Don Passenger and Jody Adair did this is a very
      basic HTML starter site for NoteTab:
      http://www.bestfoot.com/notetab/html/

      Here's an online NoteTab Light HTML tutorial...
      http://visualtutorials.com/notetab.htm

      ...and yet here are some more about Notetab basics...
      http://www.saunalahti.fi/tonipex/NoteTab.html#BasicUse
      http://www.rsdsigns.com/NoteTabLiteTut.htm

      The following is a download for a Clipbook programming tutorial
      written by Jody Adair called "Clip Class" designed to walk you
      through Clip writing. It includes "Getting Started" (which is a web
      page with a number of images displaying different parts of NoteTab
      that deal with Clipbooks), making a Clipbook Library, adding Clips,
      and editing Clips, on to more difficult Clips writing. Be sure to
      read the Introduction also in this 10 lesson on going class. Open
      ClipClass.clb and then click on the ClipClass Outline Clip to open
      the Outline.

      All the contents of the zip files go in NoteTab's Libraries
      folder. http://www.notetab.net/zip/clipclass.zip

      Some of the above files plus much more come on the NoteTab CD-ROM
      including freeware, trialware, and third party products.

      Ordering Information: Price, CD build type...
      http://www.notetab.net/order/cd-info.htm
      Programs, Utilities, Helps, Clip Tutorial...
      http://www.notetab.net/order/onthiscd.htm
      Order form to print and information to read...
      http://www.notetab.net/order/prtorder.htm
      Third Party Products: Freeware and Shareware...
      http://www.notetab.net/order/tpp-readthis.htm

      Happy Tab'n!
      Jody

      ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
      HTML libraries for NoteTab
      http://www.notetab.com/html.php

      This item was added to the otl - 07/19/03 05:26 am from an email sent to
      the NoteTab Basic list by Jan Rosenstreich <mystic@...> that was
      posted to the list on Sat, 19 Jul 2003 00:22:06.
      ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
      END OF INFORMATION FROM HELPER FILE:
      due to a lack of traffic and an increase in spam to the site. The
      listowner of these NoteTab sites is Jody Adair and he has placed a searies
      of helpful files on his website including a clip tutorial and a couple of
      outline files. One of the outline files is a tutorial itself on NoteTab
      Clip programing and the other is an email archive from the discontinued
      list of all of the posts to that list during its short life.

      You can download the tutorial in a file called cliptut.zip from:

      http://www.notetab.net/zip/cliptut.zip

      Regards,

      Larry
      lrt@... e¿ê