16228Re: Re: [NTB] RegExp in replacing? spamguard

  • Alec Burgess
    Feb 5, 2004
      John:

      Your email which did not get treated as spam contains this header:

      Sheri's which was marked as spam and converted to an attachment contains
      this:

      Other pseudo-spams from other yahoo-groups also seem to have this
      "SFLAG=OPENRELAY" tag in the X-eGroups-Rocket-Track.

      You said:
      > have emailled the listowner how to turn off this poxy spam detector
      > yahoo think actually works!!!

      Could you publish it here so I can pass it on to other lists/listowners. I'd
      had a look at the links from the page yahoo refernces:
      indicates it could be turned off per list.

      I hadn't thought to check the two lists I "own" for a way to turn it off on
      a per list basis since I only have them for personal use.

      If you found something could you post it here so it can be passed on?

      Regards ... Alec