16127Re: [NTB] Re: Back to Keeping my... (on and on)

  • Charles M. Raine
    Jan 15, 2004
      Hi Kevin:

      On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 15:09:55 -0800 (PST), Kevin Royal wrote:
      >Everybody has lovely ideas for me to try, but unfortunately I'm
      >still muddled (and currently trying to work with *both* versions of
      >NoteTab open at once... ROFL).

      I think I may have figured out what you problems are...

      1. You are running short of MEMORY (RAM).
      2. Running both versions of NoteTab only increases that possibility. You
      also mentioned using a graphic program which you said will max out your
      ram, and cause a reboot.
      3. If you Reboot without closing NoteTab it will not have saved the
      information related to your open files!

      I just bought another 512 MB of ram and it works wonders!

      Charlie R.
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic