16126Re: Back to Keeping my... (on and on)

  • Kevin Royal
    Jan 15, 2004
      Thanks, Larry...

      Actually, I already 'reasoned out' that multiple instance thing
      and have made sure it's OFF. (Good for others here to note,
      though!)

      Yep, I also realize that the open and favorites are a one-only
      choice, too...

      Darn it. This is a big pain. LOL.

      Everybody has lovely ideas for me to try, but unfortunately I'm
      still muddled (and currently trying to work with *both* versions
      of NoteTab open at once... ROFL).

      I appreciate the thoughts, though, Larry.

      ~~KevinR