16102NEW: Easy Thumbnails List/Group

    Jan 9, 2004
      Hi All,

      Sorry for the triplicate if you are on all three lists posted to,
      but you know how to handle it. :) A special thanks to Julie G. for
      moderating, and helping with the proof reading, and Cindy as well!

      I created a new list/group for our Easy Thumbnails software. If
      you want, you can subscribe to it by clicking on the mailto link
      below and sending the post empty. If your mail program does not
      support mailto, then simply send an empty post to:

      ezthumbs-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      or mailto:
      mailto:ezthumbs-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Please use the same Netiquette you have been using on the all the
      Fookes Software lists that you are on now. To remind you, the short
      of it is:

      Please delete all text unneeded to understand your reply.
      No attachments (although they should be removed by yahoogroups.com).
      No profanity please!
      No heated (flaming each other) discussions, ie: calling each other names.
      Keep the messages on topic.
      Some chit-chat allowed within messages.
      Use off topic list for other software discussions.
      It's OK to refer someone to software with a link, but do not discuss it,
      even then, links are *preferred* to be sent via private eMail.

      You can always subscribe and unsubscribe from the Fookes Software lists at:
      http://www.fookes.us/maillist.htm
      or

      made an account at yahoogroups.com

      Fookes Software Home