      From: Larry Thomas [mailto:larryt@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, December 31, 2003 4:43 PM
      To: notetab@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [NTB] Tab Configuration

      Hi Brian,

      At 03:14 PM 12/31/03 -0600, you wrote:
      >Back in the days of Professional Write for DOS, you could setup your tabs
      >allow you to move X amount of spaces on a line.
      >
      >Can NoteTab do this?
      >
      >Say for instance that I am going down to the tenth line of a document...For
      >my first tab, I want to move it over one tab's length. For the second tab
      >(on the same line) I want to move it over 2 tabs length, and for the 3rd
      >time I hit tab on the same line, I want it to move over 5 tabs lengths.
      >
      >Is this possible?
      >
      >So instead of moving over 5-5-5-5-5 (for instance), I could move 5-10-20-5
      >(for instance)
      >
      >Thanx!
      >
      >Brian

      You can do this with NoteTab Light and NoteTab Std but not with NoteTab
      Pro. You go to the Documents tab on options with NoteTab Light/Std and set
      the tabs there. Here is what it says in the help file.

      HELP FILE INFORMATION:
      ======================

      Tab Size: Text Tab size. You can set multiple tab sizes in NoteTab Std by
      separating each value with a semi-colon (;). Values must be ordered in
      increasing sizes and represent the distance from the left margin.

      Tab Units (only available in NoteTab Light/Std): Defines units used for tab
      size

      END OF HELP FILE INFORMATION:

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      To visit your group on the web, go to: